Prestashop modules by QuickUpdate
Bringing e-commerce to the next level

EASY INSTALL
Modules install without additional software

15 DAYS RETURN
Refund for any unsolvable issues

SECURE PAYMENT
Pay securely through Paypal

DEDICATED SUPPORT
Our experts are here to help

[SOLVED] Update V3.5 to new version
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLVED] Update V3.5 to new version  (Read 7182 times)
Hugues
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 2


View Profile
« on: May 07, 2012, 04:53:42 AM »

hello, sorry for my english
I have an old version and I follow the instruction for the last update

"download this file and overwrite the old one in the module folder via FTP."

But it's doesn't work. How can I do please
thank you Smiley
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 07:39:43 PM by admin » Logged
admin
Administrator
Full Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 161


View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 07:39:29 PM »

Hi,

I think the module has been sent to your email address recently.
If you did not receive it, please get back to us.

Best regards.
Logged
Hugues
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 2


View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 09:46:35 PM »

yes I have receive the new version all is good thanks for your seriously
 Wink
Logged
Jean -
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1


View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 11:18:12 PM »

Hello,

I have the same problem trying to install the update from version 3.9.

May I have some help ?

Thanks
Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Cart  

(empty)