Prestashop modules by QuickUpdate
Bringing e-commerce to the next level

EASY INSTALL
Modules install without additional software

15 DAYS RETURN
Refund for any unsolvable issues

SECURE PAYMENT
Pay securely through Paypal

DEDICATED SUPPORT
Our experts are here to help

[SOLVED] Error: please contact support
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLVED] Error: please contact support  (Read 4781 times)
elena
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 3


View Profile
« on: April 30, 2012, 08:03:18 PM »

Hi,
I installed your addon on my modules folder. Since I had trouble extracting the zip file, I have unziped installPack and upload in admin folder.
Now, if I go to "www.mywebsite.it/adminfolder/quickupdate/" I receive an error (please see attached images).
I have already set permission on 777.
How could I fix it?

Thanks
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 01:05:56 PM by admin » Logged
elena
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 3


View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 08:05:30 PM »

sorry, I forgot to say that i tried to install version 4.5 and my prestashop version is 1.4.7.0.
Thanks
Logged
admin
Administrator
Full Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 161


View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 01:11:19 PM »

Hi Elena,

By looking at the attached screenshots i can only tell that there is some error on loading the initial product data into the QuickUpdate application module.

Please send us an email to support[at]endpulse.com with some more details regarding your website (preferably access details so we can run some tests) and browser you used.

Best regards.
Logged
elena
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 3


View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 01:24:03 PM »

Hi,
I sent you email with my website details. Let me know if you need some more info.
Best Regards,
Elena
Logged
admin
Administrator
Full Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 161


View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 01:05:39 PM »

Hi,

Marking this as solved because the problem was caused by a memory limitation / setting on the server and not a bug in the module.

Best regards.
Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Cart  

(empty)