Prestashop modules by QuickUpdate
Bringing e-commerce to the next level

EASY INSTALL
Modules install without additional software

15 DAYS RETURN
Refund for any unsolvable issues

SECURE PAYMENT
Pay securely through Paypal

DEDICATED SUPPORT
Our experts are here to help

[FIXED] Cannot create new or duplicate products
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FIXED] Cannot create new or duplicate products  (Read 4782 times)
David
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 4



View Profile
« on: May 09, 2013, 06:20:16 PM »

Hi there,

Since installing 1.5 my quickupdate works for updating current products but will not allow me to create new ones.

Whenever I do, all appears to work but as soon as I click to update changes to the shop it brings up and error dialog box and states to contact support. It does the same if I duplicate a product as well.

Many thanks,

Dave
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 08:22:31 PM by admin » Logged
Ari
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 6



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 10:40:59 AM »

I think it is discontinued and no support for >PS V1.49
Logged
admin
Administrator
Full Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 161


View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2019, 08:22:16 PM »

Marking as fixed as latest versions might have solved the issue
Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Cart  

(empty)