Prestashop modules by QuickUpdate
Bringing e-commerce to the next level

EASY INSTALL
Modules install without additional software

15 DAYS RETURN
Refund for any unsolvable issues

SECURE PAYMENT
Pay securely through Paypal

DEDICATED SUPPORT
Our experts are here to help

% discount
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: % discount  (Read 4994 times)
Bram
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 2



View Profile
« on: July 09, 2012, 04:56:25 PM »

I was asked to integrate this module in a webshop. I was testing it but I don't see an option to auto select a % discount the module autoselect amount is there a option to edit this?

Sorry for bad English, I'm Dutch.
Logged
admin
Administrator
Full Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 161


View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 05:43:06 PM »

Hi,

I'm not sure you question was understood correctly. Can you please offer some more deatils?

Basically QuickUpdate allows you yo update both "percent" and "amount" discounts

Best regards.
Logged
Bram
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 2



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 06:00:35 PM »

I know QuickUpdate allows me to update percent and amount. But by default amount is selected. Is there an option that I can auto-select percent?
Logged
admin
Administrator
Full Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 161


View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2012, 08:48:57 AM »

Hi,

Unfortunately you cannot change the default "default" selection in the current version of QuickUpdate.
We will take this into account for the next version release though.

Best regards
Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Cart  

(empty)