Prestashop modules by QuickUpdate
Bringing e-commerce to the next level

EASY INSTALL
Modules install without additional software

15 DAYS RETURN
Refund for any unsolvable issues

SECURE PAYMENT
Pay securely through Paypal

DEDICATED SUPPORT
Our experts are here to help

Options block of the filter are not open when it used in right block
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Options block of the filter are not open when it used in right block  (Read 2038 times)
Uriy
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1


View Profile
« on: July 14, 2012, 11:53:53 PM »

Options block of the filter are not open when it used in right or left block. Version 3.0.
Fore example:
When I press mouse on the Features Size it do not show variants.
But when I used fixed it works perfectly
And how can I update to new version?  It writes that I have no permission.

I finde why it make error: your module does not support russion simbols
How can I impruve it?
Problem are solved by adding translit function and making some change in tamplate.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 02:18:56 AM by Uriy » Logged
admin
Administrator
Full Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 161


View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 11:36:10 AM »

Hi,

Please send us an email to our support email address so we can send you the latest version v3.6 of the module.

Best regards.
Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Cart  

(empty)