Prestashop modules by Endpulse Software
Bringing e-commerce to the next level

Change tinyMCE interface to add more buttons
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Change tinyMCE interface to add more buttons  (Read 3074 times)
Matt

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2011, 12:12:13 AM »

Hello

I'd like to change the editor/TinyMCE interface as default interface in QuickUpdate is not usefull at all (no color, fonts, font size button, etc.)...

I tried to modify index.php of quickupdate to get the advanced interface, without success (using this: http://www.tinymce.com/wiki.php/%22For_Dummies%22)

I've not been able to control anything in TinyMCE through this tinyMCE.init() call (I tried on a standalone HTML file and it worked fine with a textarea in the body)

Can you give me help ?

I cannot do much with the default TinyMCE set up in QU, and enhancing it would be very nice for my products maintenance

Thanks
Matt
admin
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 04:21:27 PM »

Hi Matt,

As i already to you in an email, we'll be tweaking with the descriptions editor in this upcoming release.

Also there is no straightforward method of customizing it by yourself as it is hard-coded in QuickUpdate.

Best regards.
Matt

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 11:20:49 AM »

Hi !

Any news from the new release of QuickUpdate ? You told me that it was expected to launch "end of next week" in you replay by mail on the 27 October.

Regards
Matt
admin
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 11:06:35 AM »

Hi Matt,

The development timeline has been extended as we are implementing new features and many of the feature requests until this point. We are working hard for a new release as soon as possible.

Best regards
Matt

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 11:59:54 AM »

Hello

OK thanks for the feedback... do you have an updated timeline to provide ?

Matt
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cart  

(empty)