New features in Live Filter PRO v3.0:
1. Two display styles
- the module now features 2 display modes. One is the classic Prestashop block on the left or right column which displays the filter options. The other is the innovative filter style present in the initial Live Filter module, which displays the block on the bottom of the page, and follows the browser scrolling, thus staying all the time in view.
2. Real-time instant filter
- even if this feature has been present in the previous version of the module, it has been improved by adding a loading indicator. The real-time filter means that the page is not refreshed, and the filtered products are loaded in-place.
3. Filter pagination
- when the filter is applied, and the products are displayed, the standard Prestashop pagination is displayed for navigation.
- both the standard sorting and products per page drop-downs are displayed and usable by the customer. All the operations are don without page refresh.
5. Filter collapse
- both styles of the filter can be collapsed (hidden) by the user, offering more space for other information. The collapse state is remembered, so at page refresh, the filter will be in the same state the user selected. Also this features can be turned on or off from the module configuration.
6. Auto-detect options
- the filter auto-detects all the options it needs to present based on context. This means that the filter will always show only the options relevant to the current page. If the user is on a category page, the filter will only show options relevant to the products present in that category, etc.
7. Naturally sorted options
- most of the options presented by the filter are naturally sorted. This means that features, attributes, etc. will be sorted ascending by their natural significance. Example: 16gb & 2gb - a standard sorting would order them like this: 16gb, 2gb - the natural sorting will sort them like this: 2gb, 16gb.
8. One click clear filter
- a button is present on the bottom of the filter block which allows the complete reset of the filter.
9. Customization through CSS
- almost all of the filter design features can be customized through CSS to fit any theme.
10. Filter options
- the filter takes into account the following options of the products: attributes, features, price, manufacturers and also tags (number of tags can be set in the module configuration)