Prestashop modules by QuickUpdate
Bringing e-commerce to the next level

[SOLVED] VAT and Images
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLVED] VAT and Images  (Read 3713 times)
Bruno

View Profile
« on: August 03, 2011, 02:05:14 PM »

Hello,

i've bought QuickUpdate 4.0 two days ago and i'm working with Prestashop 1.4.4 (latest version). I've 2 problems :

It is actually not possible to change or update the VAT cells or column.

No product's images are visible.

Did you ave any solutions ?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 03:42:59 PM by admin » Logged
admin
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 10:28:40 PM »

Hi Bruno,

To answer your issues.

1. At this point, QuickUpdate was not tested with PS 1.4.4 (though it should work)

2. If you are referring to the VAT column (not Price + VAT) - this column is just for information purposes at this point and cannot be changed. You can request this feature in the "Feature requests" section of the forum.

3. Product images may have one of two problems:

a. You have upgraded your older PS version through an upgrade process - in this case you need to look for the "move your images to the new storage system" in the BackOffice > Preferences > Image menu and move the images to the new folder system.
      b. You have done a clean install of PS - in this case this is a bug and we need to investigate the issue.
Bruno

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 10:44:43 AM »

Hello,

Yes, it works on Prestashop 1.4.4.0

Just a little bug in the description fields : french users have accent on letters like a, e, i, o, u (à, é, è, ë, ê, ï, ô, ù) and updating an existing field replace accents by something else (like "protu00e9ger" in place of "protéger") and this is the same with the apostrophe.

Images are ok when moved to the new storage system.

Thanks for your help !
admin
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 03:40:43 PM »

Hi,

This last issue is the same as here: http://prestashop.endpulse.com/forum/index.php?topic=36.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cart  

(empty)