Prestashop modules by Endpulse Software
Bringing e-commerce to the next level

[SOLVED] Quantity added is adding to the price.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLVED] Quantity added is adding to the price.  (Read 1655 times)
Shilla

View Profile
« on: June 01, 2012, 11:37:29 PM »

Hi There,
I am using your program and just noticed a huge bug after we added a lot of products. When we put in the quantity of an item it also adds the quantity  to the price. For example if a dress is £59 and there is two of them in large the price comes up as £61. It there a fix? Or do I need to reenter everything.

I just spent two hours editing all of the quantities out of QuickUpdate, so there are no live samples on the site, but will post a test if anyone want to see what I am talking about.

Please help as we have a lot more to put up in the next couple of days and want to use this as it's a lot quicker if it works!

Regards,
Shilla
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 04:45:07 PM by admin » Logged
admin
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 03:34:51 AM »

Hi Shilla,

First, please make sure you are not using the mass-updating field with a percentage "%" modifier.

Second - the default behavior of the mass-update field is addition, that is, if you enter a value without any modifier, the value will be added to the selected fields.

Also you should mention if the value gets "modified" before actually performing the update (clicking the "Update" button) or after the update is sent to the shop.

If none of the info helps, please send us an email with details regarding your problem and website so we can check / fix any issues.

Best regards.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 03:45:42 AM by admin » Logged
admin
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 04:44:25 PM »

Hi,

Identified as bug, fixable by using this QuickFix

Best regards
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: